- Top: Solid spruce
- Back and sides: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany, Oval C shape, satin finish
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, with dot inlays
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Nut and (compensated) saddle: NuBone
- Rosette: Tortoiseshell pattern
- Body binding: White ABS with black purfling
- Machine heads: Diecast, nickel
- Strings: D'Addario
- Colour: Natural
- Finish: Open pore varnish
- Included: Gig bag
As implied by the name, 'traveler' acoustic guitars were initially intended for musicians who are often on the road, but in recent times have become increasingly popular, alongside parlor models, within the indie folk scene. Don't let the size fool you, this guitar is as much a real instrument as any, with it's own unique identity!
The ASYLA series offers every musician the chance to play on a professional instrument at an attractive price! The look is deliberately clean and pure, with a “natural” feel when you pick it up. This is achieved by the Asyla's gorgeous “open-pore” finish, meaning nothing is standing between you and the solid spruce top of your guitar. The sound is as sweet and pure as it's looks – perfect for sharing a tune with friends or just enjoying the music on your own!
A guitar calling out to be played. Just pick it up and sing.