- Top: Solid spruce
- Back and sides: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany, Oval C shape, satin finish
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, with dot inlays
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Nut and (compensated) saddle: NuBone
- Rosette: Tortoiseshell pattern
- Body binding: White ABS with black purfling
- Machine heads: Diecast, nickel
- Strings: D'Addario
- Colour: Natural
- Finish: Open pore varnish
Smaller in size than it's dreadnought cousin, auditorium style acoustic guitars offer equal measures of comfort and functionality, without losing projection. Popular among folk players, these models are perfect for finger-picking and can find their way around every register to achieve great presence.
The ASYLA series offers every musician the chance to play on a professional instrument at an attractive price! The look is deliberately clean and pure, with a “natural” feel when you pick it up. This is achieved by the Asyla's gorgeous “open-pore” finish, meaning nothing is standing between you and the solid spruce top of your guitar. The sound is as sweet and pure as it's looks – perfect for sharing a tune with friends or just enjoying the music on your own!
A guitar calling out to be played. Just pick it up and sing.