-electric guitar with solid spruce top
- Back and sides: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany, Oval C shape, satin finish
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, with dot inlays
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Nut and (compensated) saddle: NuBone
- Rosette: Tortoiseshell pattern
- Body binding: White ABS with black purfling
- Machine heads: Diecast, nickel
- Strings: D'Addario EXP
- Active preamp system: Under saddle pick
-up, JN MET
-A16 equaliser with built
-in chromatic tuner, volume, bass, middle and treble control and low battery indicator
- Colour: Natural
- Finish: Open pore varnish
When people think of acoustic guitars, a dreadnought is usually the first thing that springs to mind. The most popular and recognisable design, this style of guitar is as comfortable for rhythm as it is for flat-picking. These models deliver a great bass sound and crystal-sharp high notes, with great projection!
The ASYLA series offers every musician the chance to play on a professional instrument at an attractive price! The look is deliberately clean and pure, with a “natural” feel when you pick it up. This is achieved by the Asyla's gorgeous “open-pore” finish, meaning nothing is standing between you and the solid spruce top of your guitar. The sound is as sweet and pure as it's looks – perfect for sharing a tune with friends or just enjoying the music on your own!
A guitar calling out to be played. Just pick it up and sing.