- Top: Solid Cedar
- Back & sides: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany, "C" profile, satin finish
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard inlays: Side dot inlays and one abalone inlay at the 12th fret
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Nut and compensated saddle: Bone
- Rosette: black
- Body and back binding: White ABS with black inlay
- Machine heads: Diecast, nickel plated
- Strings: D'Addario EXP23 .016 / .070
- Tuning : B E A D F# B
- Scale : 27.8" / 706 mm
- Neck width at 1st fret : 1.69" / 43 mm
- Fit: Bass acoustic gig bag STB10AB
- Color: Sunburst
- Finish: Satiny
Smaller in size than it's dreadnought cousin, auditorium style acoustic guitars offer equal measures of comfort and functionality, without losing projection. Popular among folk players, these models are perfect for finger-picking and can find their way around every register to achieve great presence.
Sometimes objects have the ability to transport you, triggering new sensations as soon as you touch them. The right guitar can have the power to take you somewhere new with the first pluck of a note, or strum of a chord. It’s this power that breeds true creativity.
With its gorgeous sunburst finish, the Ezra series offers warmth and emotion at first sight, and the selected solid Cedar top transfers these senses into sweet, natural tone and comfortable playability.
Take your mind and your music to a new place with the Ezra series!