- Size: 4/4
- Top: Cedar
- Back and sides: Sapelli
- Neck: Mahogany, Oval C shape, satin finish
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard inlays: Side dot inlays and one abalone inlay at the 12th fret
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Nut and compensated saddle: Bone
- Rosette: Black and white inlay
- Body binding: Ivory ABS with black inlay
- Top purfling: Ivory ABS with black inlay
- Machine heads: Diecast nickel
- Strings: D'Addario
- Colour: Sunburst
- Finish: Satiny
Orchestra' is a great alternative to the auditorium shape due to it's slimmer body, and is also an excellent crossover model between Parlour and Auditorium in terms of tone and resonance. It has enough versatility to be tight and well-rounded for bluesy riffwork, while maintaining it's ability to be balanced and powerful when strummed!
Sometimes objects have the ability to transport you, triggering new sensations as soon as you touch them. The right guitar can have the power to take you somewhere new with the first pluck of a note, or strum of a chord. It’s this power that breeds true creativity.
With its gorgeous sunburst finish, the Ezra series offers warmth and emotion at first sight, and the selected solid Cedar top transfers these senses into sweet, natural tone and comfortable playability.
Take your mind and your music to a new place with the Ezra series!