-electric orchestra guitar with solid cedar top, Ezra series
- Cutaway: Yes
- Size: 4/4
- Top: Cedar massif
- Back and sides: Sapelli
- Neck: Mahogany, Oval C shape, satin finish
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard inlays: Side dot inlays and one abalone inlay at the 12th fret
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Nut and compensated saddle: Bone
- Rosette: Black and white inlay
- Body binding: Ivory ABS with black inlay
- Top purfling: Ivory ABS with black inlay
- Machine heads: Diecast nickel
- Strings: D'Addario EXP
- Electronics: Under saddle Fishman transducer and Fishman ISYS
-301 equaliser with volume, bass and treble control, built
-in chromatic tuner, phase switch, low battery indicator and 6.35 mm (1/4") output jack
- Colour: Sunburst
- Finish: Satiny
Smaller in size than it's dreadnought cousin, auditorium style acoustic guitars offer equal measures of comfort and functionality, without losing projection. Popular among folk players, these models are perfect for finger-picking and can find their way around every register to achieve great presence.
Sometimes objects have the ability to transport you, triggering new sensations as soon as you touch them. The right guitar can have the power to take you somewhere new with the first pluck of a note, or strum of a chord. It’s this power that breeds true creativity.
With its gorgeous sunburst finish, the Ezra series offers warmth and emotion at first sight, and the selected solid Cedar top transfers these senses into sweet, natural tone and comfortable playability.
Take your mind and your music to a new place with the Ezra series!