- Back & sides: mahogany
- Neck: mahogany, Oval C shape
- Fingerboard: rosewood with short strip/ tab inlays on the edge
- Bridge: rosewood
- Neck & body binding: wood
- Neck & body purfling: white & wood inlays
- Headstock veneer: rosewood
- Soundhole: wooden rosette
- Nut & saddle: black Tusq
- Machine heads: Grover(tm) black w/ ebony
- Strings: D'Addario EXP
- Colour: natural
- Finish: highgloss (body), satiny (neck).
Smaller in size than it's dreadnought cousin, auditorium style acoustic guitars offer equal measures of comfort and functionality, without losing projection. Popular among folk players, these models are perfect for finger-picking and can find their way around every register to achieve great presence.
The LISMORE series are available in a wide range of formats, including Dreadnought, Auditorium, Mini-Jumbo, Parlor, as well as electro variants as well. What you see is what you get: a guitar that is both dynamic and wonderfully precise. Grover® parts, Tusq® nuts, D’Addario® strings and Fishman® pre-amps; the LISMORE series gives you everything you need!
With its clear profile and quality production, the LISMORE series redefines what a modern acoustic guitar should look and feel like. Discover a subtle yet innovative design, enhanced by the best hardware. Offer yourself a precise sound, with balance and exceptional dynamics. An elite instrument – without the elite price tag!