- Back & sides: mahogany
- Neck: mahogany, Oval « C » shape, 12th fret body/ neck joint
- Fingerboard: rosewood with short perloid strip/ tab inlays on the edge
- Bridge: rosewood
- Neck & body binding: wood
- Neck & body purfling: white & wood inlays
- Headstock veneer: rosewood
- Soundhole: wooden rosette
- Nut & saddle: black Tusq
- Machine heads: open
- Strings: D'Addario EXP
- Colour: natural
- Finish: higgloss (body), satiny (neck)
This small bodied acoustic guitar is back in vogue due to the return of the indie-folk scene. The format is surprising due to its projection and tonal colour. A nice, slightly compressed sound is achieved that is perfect for accompanying blues and roots folk.
The LISMORE series are available in a wide range of formats, including Dreadnought, Auditorium, Mini-Jumbo, Parlor, as well as electro variants as well. What you see is what you get: a guitar that is both dynamic and wonderfully precise. Grover® parts, Tusq® nuts, D’Addario® strings and Fishman® pre-amps; the LISMORE series gives you everything you need!
With its clear profile and quality production, the LISMORE series redefines what a modern acoustic guitar should look and feel like. Discover a subtle yet innovative design, enhanced by the best hardware. Offer yourself a precise sound, with balance and exceptional dynamics. An elite instrument – without the elite price tag!