- Back and sides: Rosewood
- Neck: Mahogany, Oval C shape
- Fingerboard: Rosewood with white dot inlays
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Nut and compensated saddle: NuBone, white
- Headstock veneer: Rosewood
- Rosette: Decal
- Body binding: Black ABS and black and white purfling
- Back and side strip: Black ABS with black and white inlays
- Machine heads: Die cast, black
- Strings: D'Addario
- Colour: Natural
- Finish: Highgloss (body), satiny (neck)
- With gigbag
As implied by the name, 'traveler' acoustic guitars were initially intended for musicians who are often on the road, but in recent times have become increasingly popular, alongside parlor models, within the indie folk scene. Don't let the size fool you, this guitar is as much a real instrument as any, with it's own unique identity!
In the whiskey distilling process, the ‘lyne arm’ allows vapour to be converted into real spirit. That’s the aim of the Lyne series of JN guitars; transforming what you have in your mind into real music!
All Lyne models feature a distinguished design, traditionally constructed with a gorgeous Engelmann solid spruce top and satin finish neck. Combined with a rosewood back and sides, these guitars give an authentic sound to your soul!