- Back & sides: rosewood
- Neck: mahogany, Oval « C » shape
- Fingerboard: rosewood w/ white dot inlays
- Bridge: rosewood
- Body binding: black ABS + B & W purfling
- Back & sides centre strip: black ABS + B & W inlays
- Headstock veneer: rosewood
- Soundhole: rosette decal
- Top nut & compensated saddle: NuBone, white
- Machine heads: die cast, black
- Strings: D'Addario EXP
- Colour: natural
- Finish: highgloss (body), satiny (neck)
Smaller in size than it's dreadnought cousin, auditorium style acoustic guitars offer equal measures of comfort and functionality, without losing projection. Popular among folk players, these models are perfect for finger-picking and can find their way around every register to achieve great presence.
In the whiskey distilling process, the ‘lyne arm’ allows vapour to be converted into real spirit. That’s the aim of the Lyne series of JN guitars; transforming what you have in your mind into real music!
All Lyne models feature a distinguished design, traditionally constructed with a gorgeous Engelmann solid spruce top and satin finish neck. Combined with a rosewood back and sides, these guitars give an authentic sound to your soul!