- Back and sides: Rosewood
- Neck: Mahogany, Oval C shape
- Fingerboard: Rosewood with white dot inlays
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Nut and compensated saddle: NuBone, white
- Headstock veneer: Rosewood
- Rosette: Decal
- Body binding: Black ABS and black and white purfling
- Back and side strip: Black ABS with black and white inlays
- Machine heads: Die cast, black
- Strings: D'Addario
- Colour: Natural
- Finish: Highgloss (body) and satiny (neck)
When people think of acoustic guitars, a dreadnought is usually the first thing that springs to mind. The most popular and recognisable design, this style of guitar is as comfortable for rhythm as it is for flat-picking. These models deliver a great bass sound and crystal-sharp high notes, with great projection!
In the whiskey distilling process, the ‘lyne arm’ allows vapour to be converted into real spirit. That’s the aim of the Lyne series of JN guitars; transforming what you have in your mind into real music!
All Lyne models feature a distinguished design, traditionally constructed with a gorgeous Engelmann solid spruce top and satin finish neck. Combined with a rosewood back and sides, these guitars give an authentic sound to your soul!