-electric parlor guitar with solid mahogany top, Deveron series
- Top: Solid mahogany
- Back and sides: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany, with truss rod and two carbon reinforcement rods
- Fingerboard: Rosewood with maple inlays
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Nut and saddle: Bone
- Headstock veneer: Mahogany with maple inlay
- Rosette: Herringbone inlay
- Neck and body binding: Black
- Machine heads: Diecast nickel with satiny black buttons
- Preamp system: Under saddle Fishman transducer and Fishman Isys
-201 equaliser with built
-in chromatic tuner, volume control, phase switch, contour switch, low battery indicator and 6.35 mm (1/4") output jack
- Strings: D'Addario
- Colour: Bourbon Burst
- Finish: Satiny
This small bodied acoustic guitar is back in vogue due to the return of the indie-folk scene. The format is surprising due to its projection and tonal colour. A nice, slightly compressed sound is achieved that is perfect for accompanying blues and roots folk.
With their beautiful grained solid mahogany tops, the DEVERON series are just bursting with character and personality ! Loaded with D'Addario strings straight out of the box, these guitars sound as smooth as they look. Admire the comfort and quality of a truly modern, stylish guitar!
Every model boasts it's own unique personality. The all-mahogany build will delight guitarists that play on the wild side. Authentic and racy: a guitar that is born to run free.