DEV-A MINI BBST
- Back and sides: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany, with truss rod and two carbon reinforcement rods
- Fingerboard: Rosewood with maple inlays
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Nut and saddle: Bone
- Headstock veneer: Mahogany with maple inlay
- Rosette: Herringbone inlay
- Neck and body binding: Black
- Machine heads: Diecast nickel with satiny black buttons
- Strings: D'Addario
- Included: Gig bag
- Colour: Bourbon burst
- Finish: Satiny
As implied by the name, 'traveler' acoustic guitars were initially intended for musicians who are often on the road, but in recent times have become increasingly popular, alongside parlor models, within the indie folk scene. Don't let the size fool you, this guitar is as much a real instrument as any, with it's own unique identity!
With their beautiful grained solid mahogany tops, the DEVERON series are just bursting with character and personality! Loaded with D'Addario strings straight out of the box, these guitars sound as smooth as they look. Admire the comfort and quality of a truly modern, stylish guitar!
Every model boasts it's own unique personality. The all-mahogany build will delight guitarists that play on the wild side. Authentic and racy: a guitar that is born to run free.