- Size: 4/4
- Top: Solid cedar
- Back and sides: Sapelli
- Neck: Mahogany, Oval C shape, satin finish
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard inlays: Side dot inlays and one abalone inlay at the 12th fret
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Nut and compensated saddle: Bone
- Rosette: Black and white inlay
- Body binding: Ivory ABS with black inlay
- Top purfling: Ivory ABS with black inlay
- Machine heads: Diecast nickel
- Strings: D'Addario EXP
- Colour: Sunburst
- Finish: Satiny
When people think of acoustic guitars, a dreadnought is usually the first thing that springs to mind. The most popular and recognisable design, this style of guitar is as comfortable for rhythm as it is for flat-picking. These models deliver a great bass sound and crystal-sharp high notes, with great projection!
Sometimes objects have the ability to transport you, triggering new sensations as soon as you touch them. The right guitar can have the power to take you somewhere new with the first pluck of a note, or strum of a chord. It’s this power that breeds true creativity.
With its gorgeous sunburst finish, the Ezra series offers warmth and emotion at first sight, and the selected solid Cedar top transfers these senses into sweet, natural tone and comfortable playability.
Take your mind and your music to a new place with the Ezra series!